Monday, August 9, 2010

On the Road Again...

It has been awhile since I last posted anything on here. We went away again (seems a bit of a theme this summer doesn't it?). We were in Maine for the 110th Annual Ladies Aid Fair on Cranberry Island. The girls love to go to it. This year Aunt Andrea was up from Phoenix and was babysitting for Annabel and Sam. They came over to join us for a day at the fair. It was a lot of fun. Would have been nice if I had remembered to bring my camera on this trip wouldn't it? Yep that is right the most photographed children ever have gone almost a week and not a picture has been taken of them. Shocking I know. You will hardly recognize them when you see them again. At any rate, we had a lovely visit lots of time to play with cousins and explore the beach. I always feel that I should post with a picture or two so how about these? It was a few years ago but really... the events pretty much looked the same, and you probably didn't get to see those.


Alexa 13 months...Chloe 4.







Alexa 2... Chloe 5.








There now... growing up on me aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment