Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ready for Summer...

We know that it is only February, but Alexa's new swimsuit came in the mail today. So we had to try it on. Chloe's was one I ordered at the end of last year on sale. I love L.L.Bean and Land's End. Two of the few places that I feel sell clothes and swim wear fit for little girls to wear. I have a large aversion to clothes with celebrities (mainly Hanna Montana) on them and anything written across the butt. So I am happy to pay a little more for things that I consider appropriate and tasteful.



Of course once Alexa tried hers on, Chloe had to get hers out too. They wanted to wear them in the bath but I drew the line at that. I mean I do enough laundry each week, no need to create more.

So... how long till summer?

2 comments:

  1. I should order from the same place. It's hard find suits that aren't hoochy mama, I agree! We don't do bikinis here either. And the shorts out there!! Ack. Why do we want men lusting over our kids? Terrible.

    I think your girls look precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should that have been "hoochie mama"?

    ReplyDelete