Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday. This weekend the girls said they wanted to make me a cake again this year. Yesterday after we got home from Alexa's dance class theyw ent to work. They did most of it on their own. A combination of LAexa's love of cooking and Chloe's reading ability (to read the directions). I abandonded the kitchen (somewhat) while they worked. Although I did poke my camera around the corner while they were working to capture their efforts. Here they are discussing how to add eggs. The conversation went something like this:

Chloe, "It says we need three aggs."
Alexa, "I'm not very good at adding the eggs."
Chloe, "Me either."
Alexa, "Well, here it goes."


This morning, after I left for work, they decorated. Here is what they presented me after dinner.


I can't explain the sticker on Chloe's head, but she wouldn't remove it.


A bumblebee cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment