Friday, July 1, 2011

Smoothies

I am realizing as I write this that the last few posts have been about food... but now you can see what is important to us around here. Alxa and I have a summer favorite... making fruit and yogurt smoothies. We love to create all different flavors by mixing all kinds of fruits into the blender. She is very adventurous with it and so far we have liked everything. Last summer we made them almost everyday. This summer we are off to a similar start but have run into a small problem. Our old blender has a crack in the base. It has been barely holding together over the last few months. I finally acquired enough points on my credit card to cash them in for new blender. It arrived yesterday and Alexa and I couldn't wait to make our first smoothies in it today.




We went with mango, strawberry, and blueberry.


They were yummy.



Now our new blender has a home right next to the coffee maker also purchased with credit card points. I love a free appliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment