Sunday, July 17, 2011

Biking Girls

The girls and I have been heading out for bike rides on the bike path several times now. After getting Chloe over her initial anxieties about riding she is a girl on a mission. She tells me, "This is so much fun I don't know why I didn't want to do this." She is whizzing down hills and splashing through mud puddles. It is great to see. The first time we covered about ten miles, the second seven. I am so proud of how much they are enjoying exploring by bike.



Here is a shot of Alexa on the tag along bike which she loves.



Today we ended up at North Beach.





They were enjoying the water so much we decided to bike home and drive back with our suits, towels, and snacks. With temperatures around ninety today it was a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment