Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Out we went for trick-or-treating. This year Alexa wanted to be a fairy. She picked out the fabric. I made the dress large enough to fit lots of layers under it. Good thing too because it was about 34 degrees and I saw snow flakes coming down. Chloe was a horse. She wanted to be a black horse which is not a great idea for trick-or-treating, so they were decked out in lots of glow sticks, flashing lights, and pumpkin flashlights. Her costume was warmer since it was made of fleece. She was layered underneath too.

I was hoping to take some pictures while they were out, but Alexa was clutching my hand. She likes the idea of trick-or-treating but has never been a fan of people in costumes. The older kids out there tend to scare her as does any house that has anything remotely creepy outside. I got the after photos though.
As you can see they made out really well and should have enough candy to last quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment