Sunday, October 10, 2010

Alexa's Hair Cut

Alexa had decided that she wanted her hair cut shorter. I was glad (given her last cutting attempt) that she didn't take matters into her own hands instead asking me to take her to the hair dresser. I wanted to make sure she was really sure she wanted it cut and had her wait a couple of weeks and really think about it. She decided she was sure, so today we made the appointment to get it cut. These are the before pictures.




Alexa has only had the back of her hair trimmed once in her life and just a half an inch.




She was so excited she giggled the whole way through the cut.



The new look! She was rewarded for her great behavior with a balloon and lollipop. The pictures looked so familiar to me I dug back through some files and sure enough... here was Chloe at age four just after she got all her hair cut off.

Look similar? Both of them had enough to donate to locks of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment