Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Party

Last night was the kid's school Halloween party. They wanted to attend and even though costumes were optional, they wanted to wear them. Which pushed up the Halloween costume making by about 5 days. I made it though and we headed out.


The place was really crowded. Really. I tried to get a few pictures but mostly other children kept walking in front of my camera.
There was one really sweet moment where Alexa was afarid to got hrough the giant catdboard box tunnel they had created, so Chloe took her hand and took her through. A sweet touching moment...

and they are blocked by balloons and my inability to get around the crowds to get any closer. Sigh. I promise you it happened people!
The cookie decorating was the best I could do for photos.
We took Alexa's panda suit off so it wouldn't get frosting on it. She looks like she was just in a fight. They had fun though.



No comments:

Post a Comment