Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Brownies

Chloe is in her second year of Girl Scouts. Last year she was a Daisy and has moved on to the Brownie troop this year. She loves Girl Scouts, and as a former Girl Scout I have to say I am so happy she likes it. This year she has begun to earn badges. Two weeks ago when I arrived at the meeting she was working on earning her first badge. Last week her leader presented them with their sashes. They put on their badges and she couldn't be happier.

Now every Tuesday she wears the sash to school. She is really proud of herself.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Chloe! And what noble pursuit did you master to gain this badge? Your mother is not telling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sheesh...You know how tired I am when I write these??? She earned a friendship badge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I don't think I ever earned the friendship badge. But everyone else in the troop earned the Patience badge. Twice over.

    ReplyDelete